Why Choose Us?
We’ve had many satisfied, happy clients over the years, but a few took the time to write us and tell us below. Please read the below testimonials, we hope to earn one from you too.
- “We are very grateful and happy to have retained Walter Thomas and his professional team to represent us in our time of need, through a very difficult process. A very thorough and understanding group of people. Thank you Walt and Peggy.” – Susan
- ”Jack and Peggy helped us with a large complex estate. Any questions we had in person or by phone were answered quickly. We were always kept in the loop. We were treated as individuals and not just a number. At the close of our business, we couldn’t have been happier.” – Rosie & Henry
- “When our family needed legal advice, we were very pleased with the service provided by Nicole and would recommend her company without reservation. They took the time to explain the process to us and kept us informed until our case was closed. We would recommend them-and have recommended them-to our family and friends.“ – Mark & Becky
- “Thank you for helping our family sufficiently comply with the law offering us a less expensive than traditional choice we were unaware of before your suggestion. Congratulations on your team that operates efficiently with prompt response to inquiries plus accurate document preparation and edits. Telpner Peterson sufficiently and efficiently satisfied our legal needs and did so at a reasonable fee.” – Rick
- “Our family has been utilizing Telpner Peterson Law services for the last 30 years. We have utilized and seen the company strengthen and grow in both Business Law and Family Law services tremendously over the years. The firm understands their role in guiding and protecting your plans. Trust they will not mislead you. They truly represent midwest mentality– hard-working, smart, and honest.” – Neal
- “My husband and I became clients of Nicole Hughes almost a year ago. We had been looking for a lawyer and the few that we had a consultation with were very unhelpful. They were uncaring and basically wanted us to do all of the work. If we completed everything they asked for, then WE would have to pay them. When we initially met with Nicole we were nervous. We were sure it would be much of the same thing we had already encountered. Boy, were we wrong. Nicole was very personable. She cared about what we were going through and let us know she was there for us. She and her assistant took care of everything. She called or emailed us when she had questions, and she made herself available to us whenever we had questions or concerns. I highly recommend this law firm to anyone who needs a caring, highly knowledgeable lawyer who works for their clients. You will not be disappointed.” – Jody
- “It was a pleasure using your law firm to help me settle my father’s estate. Although it was a difficult time, having both the compassion and expertise of your staff made the experience much easier. I would definitely recommend Telpner Peterson to all of my friends.” – Sam
- “My Experience with Walter Thomas was great! If I ever had any problems they were solved IMMEDIATELY, or if I had any questions or concerns he would call or email me in a very timely manner. I highly recommend Walter he is a “no beat around the bush” kind of guy, and I liked that the most about him. Hopefully I never need representation in the future, but if I do I’m calling Walt.“ – Brett
- “I am so thankful I was referred to the firm of Telpner Peterson Law Firm, LLP, when a life changing event, the unexpected, sudden and untimely death of my husband, occurred. Their expert yet personalized legal advice made it possible to travel through a very dark, stressful time. The efficient handling of my many complex legal and financial issues eased my stress greatly and helped the future seem possible. I am still recognized as a friend and client when I call with information requests even though my issues occurred in 2006. I am eternally grateful for their help which paved the way for my bright present and future. Thank you” – Martha
- “Over the past seven years I’ve dealt extensively with both Chuck Smith and Nicole Hughes at Telpner Peterson Law Firm, LLP. My needs were extremely complex involving litigation and filings at both the state and federal level. They have been timely, conscientious, thorough and fierce defenders of my rights. I believe they have helped me prevail on issues where other law firms would have failed. On top of that, they are a pleasure to work with.” – Gary
- “We originally chose the Telpner Peterson Law Firm because of their knowledge and history with our particular case. We were not disappointed. Their guidance and thorough preparation through the course of our case led to a favorable result for us. I appreciate their expertise!” – Al of People’s Bank